These Prescribed Bodies Corporate guides have been created to assist native title holders to access information and resources regarding funding and training opportunities that may be relevant to their PBCs.
The need for such guides was highlighted in the 2007 Australian Government report ‘Structures and Processes of Prescribed Bodies Corporate’ (Recommendation 2).
National Prescribed Bodies Corporate Funding and Training Guide
The national toolkit provides information and access to resources about:
- Searching for government and non-government funding
- Relevant funding for PBCs available through government sector sorted by subject
- Resources identifying PBC funding assistance sorted by subject
- Grant writing assistance and training
- Training information
- Other Assistance
State and territory guides
These guides provide state and territory specific information about:
- state or territory funding sources
- state or territory training providers
- other assistance.
We welcome feedback from users of the guides. If you have any suggestions for additional information to be included in these resources, or new resources that might assist your representatives to engage with the PBC sector contact us.